The businesses in which the Thai people are not yet ready to compete with foreigners.
1. Rice milling and production of flour from rice and field crops.
2. Fishery, exclusively aquatic animal cultivation
3. Forestry from forestation.
4. Production of plywood, veneer board, chip board or hard board
5. Production of lime
6. Accounting service
7. Legal service
8. Architectural service
9. Engineering service
10. Construction, except:
(a) Construction of things providing fundamental services to the general public in the field of public utilities or transport requiring special tools, machinery, technology or construction expertise, with a foreign minimum capital of Baht 500,000,000 or more.
(b) Other categories of construction prescribed in the Ministerial Regulations.
11. Broker or agent business, except:
(a) Being broker or agent for underwriting securities or services related to future trading of agricultural commodities, financial instruments or securities.
(b) Being broker or agent for trading or procuring of goods or services necessary for production or rendering services amongst affiliated enterprises.
(c) Being broker or agent for trading, purchasing, or distributing or seeking both domestic and foreign markets for selling domestically manufactured or import goods in the manner of international business operation with a foreign minimum capital of Baht 100,000,000 or more.
(d) Being broker or agent of other kinds as prescribed in the Ministerial Regulations.
12. Auction, except :
(a) Auction in the manner of international bidding not being the auction of antiques, historical artifacts or art objects which are Thai art works, handicrafts or antiques or of historical value to the country.
(b) Auction of other kinds as prescribed in the Ministerial Regulations.
13. Internal trade connected with native products or produce not yet prohibited by law, except for agricultural futures trading at the Agricultural Futures Exchange of Thailand which has no delivery or receiving of agricultural commodities in Thailand.
14. Retail of goods of all kinds having the total minimum capital less than Baht 100,000,000 or having the minimum capital of each shop less than Baht 20,000,000.
15. Wholesale of goods of all kinds having the minimum capital of each shop less than Baht 100,000,000.
16. Advertising business
17. Hotel business except for hotel management service.
18. Guided tour.
19. Selling food or beverages.
20. Plant cultivation and propagation business.
21. Other service businesses except the ones prescribed in the Ministerial Regulations.